Become an Important Part of History
How Have You Been Affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic?
The Cable-Namakagon History Museum Would like to Know
Over the next 12 months, the museum will be collecting stories of the many and varied ways in which the pandemic has affected the lives of local residents, and you are invited to share yours. We will accept your own poems, songs, journal entries, two-dimensional art work, copies of letters, or other documents that reflect your own experiences related to the COVID-19 pandemic. All items submitted will become the property of the museum and will require a signed and dated release form or donation statement.
• Have you lost a loved one due to the pandemic?
• Has your job changed?
• Have your kids had to learn from home?
• Are you a kid who had to learn from home? Be away from your friends?
• Are you a teacher? A business owner? A caregiver? A nurse, doctor or therapist?
• Did you have to close your doors or change the way you did business?
• Are you dealing with long covid?
• Did you find yourself enjoying more free time?
• Have you changed anything about the way you live because of the pandemic? Did you take a trip? Get a new pet? Move? Start a new project?
• Did you find yourself feeling isolated or lonely?
• Did you see your family less? More?
• Did any of your routines change?
• Has your life changed in any way because of the pandemic?
• Have you learned to use Zoom for business meetings or for staying in touch with family and friends?
Whatever your story is, we would like to have it for our archives. Let future historians know how this pandemic has affected the people of our area. Individuals of all ages are urged to participate.
You can either write your story and submit it directly to the museum by mailing it to Cable-Namakagon Historical Museum, PO Box 44, Cable, WI 54821, along with a signed and dated release form, or contact Sue Rosa to arrange to have your story recorded (email@example.com, telephone 608 235-1553).
Share your story